Breaking News
Loading...

Info Post
Or, rather, was until recently to be honest. Because holding the record for Guinness, Sheyla Hersey, the model ..
.Brazil, with additional breast arrived at the figure bras 38KKK (the most widespread, if they do not know is 34b) had, after an infection, to divest itself of the inserts.



When did the surgery will help her break the record for the 28 year old said: "I want to break the record, this would make me happy. I always want you to remember. I do for my ego that, to be happy and to be remembered. " Then he traveled to Brazil, her hometown, to do the latter operation, a set of plastic that go beyond the 30 - why the U.S., where he lives, it would be illegal. Unfortunately the surgery has caused an infection that forced it to remove the implants and exposed to lose her breast.