Breaking News
Loading...

Info Post
" broke up before about two years. I had a relationship more anger than affection. Over these five years more than I cried ... I lived with insulted by reduce, then I cried. I was a "useless", a "bad" , a ... ...

"Nothing." A ypertycheri found in my life this man, so he told me.
The irony in all this is that I do not ever fell in love. Do not misunderstand me. I was a little girl who at 18 I made ​​a connection with the first who noticed and gave me important. At first of course was good. Later the thing worse. And I devote myself completely. I thought that I had to chose and I'm there. I was afraid to break up. Made me believe that I do not deserve anything. I was on my own. I took apart my friends. And above all, a man who loved with all my soul: I love the kids! When I said that it wants him away, saying that I can to cheat my partner nor fool and his girlfriend. Since the I avoided talking, and only in special cases since we are neighbors and family friends. The relationship I loved her. I was honest with him and do not ever cheated. When I met twice divorced with kids my love and we came very close. The first time, which was not complete, it was wonderful. I had never felt so fondly. But the second thing, which was completed-dressed after a while and left. From time to avoid! He said he could not be together because of family relations and he loves me very much. All this before completion. From that moment on it is like to punish then ... I know my fault, but I can not stand another punishment. Recently I met his new girlfriend and asked me if I like it. And I was standing there playing comfortable. I know, I should be punished, but how long? not stand it anymore. I told him I think to get back to my ex and he said that "to beat" and think of my parents. So it does not care at all. Besides all this, my former xanaprosengise. I think to go because people change. No more sadness. Nor any other punishment. I can not bear to see him kissing the other in front of me. Nor can I tell lies to the girl that I am supposed to be someone not jealous and swells. After not want me, why PARAMYTHIAS so, why he chose me to throw on the bed? so much hated? And if you hate me, because with looks like this? Why hugs when he sees me and is not she there? I say stop. He made ​​his choice. I'll go to my ex ... What you say?