Breaking News
Loading...

Info Post
" My story begins four months ago. Generally, I do than 3-4 years and before that in my relationships I can not say I was very dative.'d much more than I gave

3 months ago and began a relationship with someone who spends 9 years, which I can not say that I would see him asking whether he had made ​​the move to a close. The first time you learn one another told me that before than I had a relationship 6 years and had become engaged. That went seriously, but there were several problems and broke the relationship and that he generally wants in the near future to get married, have a family etc. I do this and two or three little things scared and I said these things I see at least 4 to 5 years later (generally speaking, both for how we develop our life). The relationship continued normally and passed perfectly except sometimes he may have wanted to do something relaxing, and I can go or not go any weekend . But again and never compromise tsakothikame. Then I noticed that it opened, not tied and we had some discussions analysts that it is reasonable to want different things due to age difference. But both agree that concessions by both of us would be able to be together, because otherwise it was all good. And now we come to where a few days ago after a cue-a friend told us: "love couple" - I turned and asked him if he is in love. And I had told her about a half months that I am in love with him. He declined to answer. It was sad and pissed off logical. And we began a conversation that I'm just me I give to the relationship and that he never shows what he feels or is missing etc. conceded and told me that this conversation I had said then fail to affect a lot and since then is afraid to open, be bound and to show what he feels. It can be left with me because he is afraid that he can sit for example one to two years together and then I get bored (here comes the issue of age difference and priorities). And that then he would go crazy because it will spoil my own and his own time. That is, both will make concessions and compromises until some time I'll do the "bam!" And that very afraid because of previous failed relationship. I meanwhile is the first time in my life that I say what I feel, I'm dative and told him that I want to be with him. That if we are together and everything is ok maybe I too can go one step further-I can not contract the sign-but on condition that he too started to open up and show me what you feel, etc. The first reaction was tell me very good words about me and put them on himself is a fool for all that is. And the next day they again discussed, but passed along nicely. We were all hugs and kisses. Cloud, both in the thought that it may end like this. And when I told him to answer me what to do, whether to divide or be able to open and continue, he asked me some days to think. I said okay and something mentioned in one week. 's been three days and talking about the same as talking on the phone before, but we have not found and neither me says something about the answer you expect. Only today I said I did not have any new ... At first I was mad, but now I've started and I am concerned. Did not want me too? Parallel xenerono ... How do you comment on the story for him? What would you do in my position? will prochoragate in such a relationship (provided that and he said that he can go)?