Breaking News
Loading...

Info Post
My story counts about 3 years. D. I met through my work and since then work. From the first moment like the one in the other. Then he had just come out of a difficult separation from a relationship a year .... ....



We got an appointment, we went, but subsequently realized that we are not together since I announced that she turned to the former. I found the bottom because I had started to fall in love, but never told him. split after one month and the next drive without ever to ask what he wants from each allon.Tria years now none of us has done nothing because there is something between us and nobody is willing to look for something allou.Ton lately but to close the MR staff. Good and polite child. He is the man you want a good schesi.Me flatters his interest, but still I am in love with D. Is worth a try with K. even if it is to oppress whatever you feel? By D. We Stan made ​​the Carrie and Big and this is misery? I know it sounds confusing but I would like an opinion .