Breaking News
Loading...

Info Post
" I'll tell you , and my story where I got a lesson in life ... My story started about 9 years ago, where I met a girl and we became best friends. In fact, he lived opposite me .... .... friend I have a brother, P., and where it became self-adhesive. come out every day and passed beautifully. I felt I did not just looked friendly, but eventually proved wrong because I met a friend, where it occurred I do with him ..

Well, I did that relationship that went well and we parted. Father was always with me and we discussed everything ... It was my other half and we did everything together: go out, we slept together as friends, came to the city was studying and stayed with me for several days. I could see that he loves something else, not only friendly and I told him. You know what he did? She kissed me on the forehead and told me: we are just friends ... I gave him the opportunity, but it felt wrong after all. I had fallen in love and even the first time, simply do not admit ... I loved him, but I was wrong, so we were very good friends, as always, and I made ​​love from my mind. The time passed and our friendship was constant over time. Around this time I know did nothing until one night. When asked why, he told me that he loves a girl who is forbidden for him. Then I had a wonderful relationship and I fell in love madly. Neglected little P. I was complaining, but remain friends. Having spent three years and I was still very good with good, my best friend and I got married I was very happy. The wedding we danced to the P. and suggested I go outside the center for a walk ... There I said from the day I knew he is in love with me, that does not love another girl, he wants next to him and that the obstacle was his sister and his friend who I do respect it. I was shocked and Remembering the opportunity I gave him and now I have a very good relationship ... It spoke to me and told me to go away from everyone and everything and become happy! I told him that I, I'm happy in my relationship ... And then he told me to kiss him even once with a passion and I did. kiss him and trembled. His eyes ran with tears. He asked me if I love him, I said yes and continued to kiss for a while yet. I told him that love him and left ... I left there crying and vanished from his life. By getting phone. I did not answer. He came to my house and was not opening. Eventually one of the many of the messages was: "You were, are and will you be the woman of my life without you I do not exist, dying away from you '... I was scared and ran him not to hurt me. I found him badly. When he saw me, told me to wait. He gave me the keys to his house and a ticket to Italy ... He said only one word: "I love you even more than my own self. Whatever you decide it will never change! ". I have not followed him. He disappeared for a time. We did not know was that when he returned he took her arms and told me he is still my friend ... Soon married the man for whom I left the University and when he told me he learned to be happy and if you ever regret it, the key and a ticket will be waiting forever to go near him